So … you’ve always wanted to write stories but never knew how to start?
You’ve wondered if there are secrets to great writing and wished you could learn them?
You love books and movies?
Good news! You can learn the basics for writing powerful fiction!
Make writing a part of your life and have fun doing it!
Led by Randall Allen Dunn, writer/web host of Character Entertainment!
- Learn how to make Creative Writing a part of your life, and develop it to a level that satisfies your personal goals!
- Participate in Writing Exercises and study fun examples of storytelling in movies and literature!
- Complete 1 hour of Weekly Writing Time outside of class!
- Complete simple Monthly Writing Assignments, designed to fit your busy schedule and help you make writing a regular habit!
- Receive positive and useful feedback on your Monthly Writing!
“The best thing about the CWC classes is how inspired I felt to write after each one. Randall is a genuinely encouraging and approachable instructor, which makes the course well worth it. I felt comfortable asking him any question, and he was always willing and ready to answer all of them. The class agenda and set-up generated comments from other individuals in the class which resulted in healthy discussions, which was also really nice. “
Nazli Mohyuddin, CESSC Winner 2010
CHOOSE YOUR CLASSES!
Open to adults and teens, 14 & up!
CREATIVE WRITING CLASS
Meets 1st & 3rd Thursdays
Sept. 6th, 2012 – May 16th, 2013
Getting Started Writing;
4 Components of a Story
Creating Characters Pt. 1
Creating Characters Pt. 2
Show, Don’t Tell
Suspense & Pacing
ADVANCED CREATIVE WRITING CLASS:
Meets 1st & 3rd Wednesdays
Sept. 5th, 2012 – May 15th, 2013
$30.00 per class, by cash or check.
You can also enter the
for a chance to win a full year of FREE LESSONS for either course!
All stories must be submitted by AUGUST 10th!
Interested? Call Randall Allen Dunn at 630-621-8493
or email: email@example.com
See you there!
(PLEASE NOTE: Clicking the email address above will launch your computer’s default email program such as Outlook. If you use a webmail system such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc, please copy and paste or manually type in the email adress.)